- All students who have been referred by a member of the Columbia College Chicago community, and are applying for a full-residency program are considered for the award.
Columbia Referral Award
for incoming graduate students
The Columbia Referral Award program was established to provide members of the Columbia College Chicago community an opportunity to refer outstanding candidates to Columbia's graduate programs.
The Columbia Referral Award is open to:
- Incoming, full-time, full-residency, graduate students who have been referred by a member of the Columbia community, and whose first semester enrolled at the college will be Fall 2020
- International applicants may be considered
Award based on:
- Referral by a member of the Columbia community
- Up to $1,000 towards Fall 2020 semester tuition
Notification of the award:
- Recipients are notified at the time that admission to the program is offered.
Contact: School of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates