- Applications including a project description that clearly demonstrates the level of social impact and collaborative nature accompanied by a project budget can be submitted at any time through the application portal at https://everyvoicechicago.com/youthphotoimpact
- Applicants are highly suggested to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss their proposed project before submitting an application.
Dammeyer Project Fund
for continuing undergraduate and graduate students
The Dammeyer Project Fund was established to defray the costs of collaborative projects that involve photography as a tool to elevate/build awareness of social issues and/or brings the skill of photography to a community youth group.
The Dammeyer Project Fund is open to:
- Sophomore, juniors, seniors, and graduate photography students who are enrolled in at least 1 credit hour for the current term or a future term. Graduate students enrolled in a 0 credit hour thesis continuance course will also qualify.
- Students who are alumni of the photography BA and are now involved in a graduate program other than photography at Columbia are eligible to apply.
- Collaborative projects that involve photography as a tool to elevate/build awareness of social issues and/or brings the skill of photography to a community youth group.
- The project must have a demonstratable element of collaborative work with a community partner or organization.
- Preference will be given to projects that promote diversity, equity and inclusion.
- It is suggested that projects take place within the City of Chicago and surrounding neighborhoods however farther afield projects will be considered.
- Academic Merit
- Stipend ranging from $500 - $1,000
- All applicants will be notified by email
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates