Complete the Global Bridge Scholarship application and provide any additional supporting documentation that supports your application.
Global Bridge Scholarship
for continuing international students
The Global Bridge Scholarship was established to provide tuition assistance to undergraduate, international students in their junior and senior year who have experienced financial difficulties in completing their degree.
The Global Bridge Scholarship is open to:
- Full-time, undergraduate, international students
- Students who have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at Columbia as an international student, with a minimum of 15 credits completed at Columbia
- Students who are experiencing financial difficulties, including but not limited to currency devaluation, economic hardship in/of their home countries, family situations, health situations, sudden termination of a sponsorship for reasons not related to student performance, etc.
Scholarship based on:
- Financial need
- Maximum of $3,000 (half awarded in Fall and half awarded in Spring)
Notification of the scholarship:
- Recipients will be notified by International Student and Scholar Services.
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates