- The Graduate Assistantship is renewable each year, up to the duration of the program, provided the recipient:
- Continues to meet satifactory progress requirements as determined by their department;
- Does not interrupt enrollment in their program.
- The Graduate Assistantship amount is equal to up to full tuition based on duration of full-time completion of the program, and can only be applied toward tuition.
- The tuition waiver is only applicable to graduate level courses that count toward the completion of the degree.
- The tuition waiver does not cover fees or expenses.
- If the recipient's full tuition amount is covered by another source, this award cannot be applied.
- Graduate Assistantship recipients cannot work more than 20 hours per week, and can only work during their Fall and Spring semesters.
- Graduate students cannot work more than 20 hours per week across all positions they hold at Columbia.
- The rules and regulations governing other sources of financial aid (federal, state, institutional and other grants, gifts, or loans) will apply.
for continuing graduate students
The Graduate Assistantship program was established to assist in defraying tuition costs, as well as provide these same students with valuable professional experience.
Award based on:
- Strength of Admissions application
- Equal to up to full tuition based on the duration of full-time completion of the program.
Contact: School of Graduate Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates