- All incoming students who are applying for a full-residency program are considered for the award through their completed Graduate Admissions application submitted by the program priority deadline.
for incoming graduate students
The Graduate Award is designed to assist in defraying tuition costs for incoming graduate students. These scholarships are awarded to students who exhibit outstanding accomplishments and potential for continued excellence in one of Columbia College Chicago's graduate programs.
The Graduate Award is open to:
- Incoming, full-time, full-residency, graduate students who have a completed Admissions file by their program's priority deadline date, and whose first semester enrolled at the college will be Fall 2020
- International applicants may be considered
Award based on:
- Strength of Admissions application
- All applications received by the priority deadline will be considered
Notification of the award:
- Recipients are selected by the program to which they are applying during the admission cycle and notified at the time that admission to the program is offered. Selection is based on merit. We are unable to give information regarding the committee's decision over the telephone or by email.
Contact: School of Graduate Studies at email@example.com
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates