- Students participating in Columbia's International Student Buddy Program will be automatically considered for the International Buddy Award.
International Buddy Award
for continuing undergraduate students
The International Buddy Award was established to recognize continuing students participating in Columbia College Chicago's International Student Buddy Program.
The International Buddy Award is open to:
- Full-time, continuing, undergraduate students participating in the International Student Buddy Program
- Students who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- International students are eligible to be considered
Award based on:
- Academic merit
- Participation in the Buddy Program
- Fall semester: maximum of $750
- Spring semester: maximum of $250
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates