Mittie, Moselynne and Dempsey J. Travis Scholarship
For incoming and continuing undergraduate students
The Mittie, Moselynne and Dempsey J. Travis Scholarship was established to recognize the exceptional academic achievement of students who reside in the City of Chicago.
**Note: The Travis Scholarship is awarded and renewed based on the Travis Foundation's decision to fund the scholarship program each year. Funding and awarding are subject to change.
The Travis Scholarship is open to:
- Exceptional incoming students who:
- Have graduated from a Chicago Public School
- Have been admitted to Columbia and are entering as full-time students in the Fall semester
- Earned a cumulative high school or college grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Scholarship based on:
- Academic achievement
- Financial need
Renewable scholarship amount:
- Up to $15,000 per academic year (awarded half in Fall and half in Spring)
Notification of the scholarship:
- Recipients will be notified by email.
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates