Visit Internal Scholarships and click on APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS to access the College-Wide Undergraduate Scholarship Application. Only complete scholarship applications submitted by the deadline will be reviewed by the scholarship committee.
The Pougialis Fine Art Award application process is in two parts. Part one - apply online. Part two - install creative work at the designated exhibition space for competition. See details below:
PART 1: ONLINE APPLICATION
Submit to the online application:
- An artist statement
- A description of the work to be installed
- One image of recent work (this may be different from the installation work)
Please note: Only complete scholarship applications submitted by the deadline will be considered for installation of artwork for the competition.
PART 2: INSTALLATION OF WORK SAMPLES
Creative work may include but is not limited to: painting, drawing, objects, installation, video, performance, prints, photography, and multiples.
Students will have 2 days to set up their work and will be responsible for installing and de-installing their work. Students planning to present performative work will be able to perform during the Public Reception.
NOTE: A copy of your artist statement will need to accompany the work.
- No painting or drawing directly on the wall; no water, no dirt, no food or other perishable items, no exceptions
- Items hung from the ceiling must have approval by the Pougialis faculty coordinator BEFORE installation begins
- Applicants are responsible for finding pedestals and audio/visual equipment. You may be able to borrow it from the DEPS on a first come/first served basis per application submission date
- Art and Art History department staff will supply basic tools and hardware
Access online applications throughInternal Scholarships.