Visit Internal Scholarships and click on APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS to access the applications. Only complete scholarship applications submitted by the deadlines will be reviewed by the scholarship committee.
The Pougialis Fine Art Award application process is in two parts:
- Part one - Complete the Pougialis Fine Art Award section of the College-Wide Undergraduate Scholarship Application by February 1, 2023
- Part two - Complete the Pougialis Fine Art Award - Second Application (available February 2, 2023) by February 22, 2023
PART 1: COLLEGE-WIDE APPLICATION - ARTIST STATEMENT AND WORK DESCRIPTION
Upload an artist statement for the work you intend to submit in the second application.
Your response must be double-spaced and include your name and MyColumbia ID number in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Upload your response in .pdf, .doc, or .docx format.
Provide a description of the work you intend to submit in the second application (painting, sculpture, installation, performance, etc.).
Upload your description in .pdf, .doc, or .docx format.
PART 2: SECOND APPLICATION - WORK SAMPLES
Upload 5 to 8 images related to Fine Arts that demonstrate an ambitious commitment to exploring one subject or idea. Each image should be uploaded separately and captioned to include the following:
- Any other relevant descriptions
You may also submit work in other media if desired.
- Please upload videos in .mov, .flv, or .mp4 format; or upload a .pdf, .doc, or .docx document with an external link to your video. Note: Upload size limit is 50MB.
- Videos should be no more than 3 minutes in length; you may cue external video links.
Please note: Applicants must complete both scholarship applications by the deadlines to be considered for the award.
Access online applications throughInternal Scholarships.