- Scholarship amount is the matched amount of the third-party scholarship(s) up to $2,000 per academic year
- Scholarship is applied toward tuition, fees, and housing costs
- Students must be enrolled at full-time status
- Scholarship funds must be received no later than 60 days after enrollment
- Scholarship may not be used toward independent study abroad programs
- The rules governing other sources of financial aid (federal, state, institutional and other grants, gifts, or loans) will apply
For continuing undergraduate students
The Third-Party Scholarship was established to recognize students who are successful in obtaining a scholarship from an external source, or third-party (foundation, agency, or not for profit organization), and applying it toward their tuition and fee costs at Columbia.
This program is closed for consideration.
- Students who obtained a third-party scholarship(s) totaling $6,000 or less and received the Third-Party Scholarship at Columbia during 2016-17
- Undergraduate students in a degree-seeking program
- Students with a current FAFSA application on file who have an EFC of $18,000 or less
- Matched to the amount of the third-party scholarship(s) up to $2,000 per academic year.
- Funds are awarded until exhausted and are not guaranteed.
- Scholarship payments are to be made payable to Columbia College Chicago and sent to Columbia College Chicago, Attn: Student Financial Services, 600 South Michigan, Chicago, IL 60605.
- Third-party officials may require an Enrollment Verification form filled out by the college. Please visit Columbia's Office of the Registrar webpage to learn how to obtain an Enrollment Verification form.
- If letter/document is submitted on August 1 then funds must be received by the college 60 days after enrollment.
Contact: Student Financial Services
There are no upcoming events at this time.More Dates