Columbia Central understands that paying for college is a significant financial commitment. We are committed to providing clear disclosure information regarding Columbia’s financial aid, billing, and payment policies and the financial responsibilities a student assumes upon registering for classes. We encourage all students and families to carefully review the Columbia Central disclosures each year to ensure students can successfully continue their education at Columbia College Chicago.
- Aid, Billing, and Payment Policy
- Document Policy
- Acceptance of Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Statement of Ethical Principles/Code of Conduct
- Notice to Students Concerning Penalties for Drug Violations
- Required Disclosure Information for Direct Loan Borrowers