Elio Leturia's Documentary "Tita Turns 100" Screening October 26
Tita Turns 100 (Los 100 Años de Tita), a bilingual documentary directed by Communication and Media Innovation associate professor Elio Leturia, will be screened at the Instituto Cervantes of Chicago on October 26 at 6:00 p.m. It will be followed by a short Q&A, a Tango concert and reception.
This event is sponsored by the Consulate of Peru, the Consulate of Argentina and the Chicago Chapter of the Fulbright Association. The event is free but reservations are required.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format