Radio associate professor David Berner releases new novel
Radio associate professor David Berner released his new novel, Night Radio (Cawing Crow Press), at Printers Row Lit Fest Chicago in June. His memoir of a rock 'n' roll road trip, October Song, has been accepted by Roundfire Books and is scheduled for release in 2017.
Berner has also been asked to remain the Writer-in-Residence at the Hemingway Foundation of Oak Park through July 2017, and has been named as an honored guest author at the Chicago Public Library Foundation's annual Carl Sandburg Literary Awards dinner in October.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format