The Columbia College Chicago Assembly Presents 2016 Election: A Community Conversation
The Columbia College Chicago Assembly and the Office of the Provost present 2016 Election: A Community Conversation. As a nation and as a college community, we have just experienced a very divisive and difficult political campaign. It has left many of us, regardless of whom we voted for, with questions about what comes next.
We hope you can join us as members of the college faculty, staff and student body discuss important issues affecting students and other members of the college community following the campaign. A Q&A will follow.
Kaela Ritter, Student Government Association
Robert Watkins, Associate Professor of History, Humanities and Social Sciences
2016 Election: A Community Conversation
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 29
Stage Two, 618 S. Michigan
Open to all students, faculty, staff and administration.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format