Faculty Member Mark Schimmel’s Short Film “Kill the Light” Premiering January 2018
Cinema and Television Arts faculty member Mark Schimmel has finished his third short film Kill the Light.
The film, which will be released January 1, 2018, had many Columbia students, alumni, and faculty involved. Cinema and Television Arts faculty member David Spodak produced the film; Cinema and Television Arts alum Willie Willingham ’17 co-produced; Cinema and Television Arts faculty member Kara Davidson was the script supervisor; and faculty member Chip Eberhart, along with alumni H. Allen, Sampson Hollander ’17, former student Jason Mitchneck, and current students Patrick Jennings, Hannah Faris, and Emily Garrison all contributed as well.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia