Faculty Member Mark Schimmel’s Short Film “Kill the Light” Premiering January 2018
Cinema and Television Arts faculty member Mark Schimmel has finished his third short film Kill the Light.
The film, which will be released January 1, 2018, had many Columbia students, alumni, and faculty involved. Cinema and Television Arts faculty member David Spodak produced the film; Cinema and Television Arts alum Willie Willingham ’17 co-produced; Cinema and Television Arts faculty member Kara Davidson was the script supervisor; and faculty member Chip Eberhart, along with alumni H. Allen, Sampson Hollander ’17, former student Jason Mitchneck, and current students Patrick Jennings, Hannah Faris, and Emily Garrison all contributed as well.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format