Faculty Member Mark Schimmel’s Short Film “Kill the Light” Premiering January 2018
Cinema and Television Arts faculty member Mark Schimmel has finished his third short film Kill the Light.
The film, which will be released January 1, 2018, had many Columbia students, alumni, and faculty involved. Cinema and Television Arts faculty member David Spodak produced the film; Cinema and Television Arts alum Willie Willingham ’17 co-produced; Cinema and Television Arts faculty member Kara Davidson was the script supervisor; and faculty member Chip Eberhart, along with alumni H. Allen, Sampson Hollander ’17, former student Jason Mitchneck, and current students Patrick Jennings, Hannah Faris, and Emily Garrison all contributed as well.
- Dance and Cultural Studies Alum Brianna Heath '17 on the Importance of Listening to Your Genuine Self
- Pinball Wizard Jessica Durbala '21 Launches Her First Game
- Art History Assistant Professor Onur Öztürk on Architecture, Decolonization, and Our Intertwined World
- Alum Mary Kate Ashe '19 Promotes Accessibility at SXSW
- SXSW: Columbia College Chicago Students Experience the Ultimate Field Trip