Cinema Art and Science Faculty Member Martin Bernstein Editing Work Featured In “The Orange Story”
Cinema Art and Science faculty member Martin Bernstein recently edited the film The Orange Story, which has received recognition as part of the national touring program Hidden Histories. Hidden Histories is a collection of five short narrative films that dramatize the history of Japanese American WWII incarceration.
The Orange Story was featured at the Chicago Feminist Film Festival and will begin it’s international tour on May 13.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format