Cinema Art and Science Faculty Member Martin Bernstein Editing Work Featured In “The Orange Story”
Cinema Art and Science faculty member Martin Bernstein recently edited the film The Orange Story, which has received recognition as part of the national touring program Hidden Histories. Hidden Histories is a collection of five short narrative films that dramatize the history of Japanese American WWII incarceration.
The Orange Story was featured at the Chicago Feminist Film Festival and will begin it’s international tour on May 13.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia