Elio Leturia Presents 'No Literal' at Harold Washington Library
Through 12 posters, Leturia's graphic design exhibition uses humor to explore the use of Spanish words by American media, specifically the correct use of accent marks, the letter “ñ” (eñe), the differences between gender when using articles, and the “danger” when translating words phonetically. The exhibition is in celebration of 2017 Hispanic Heritage Month, and can be viewed in the library’s 3rd floor exhibit cases.
- AAA Alum Patrick Tumulty on Pivoting to Chase the Dream
- Faculty, Alum on Her Full Circle Experience at Columbia College Chicago
- Yulia Yrkoski on Illustration and Staying True to Yourself
- Audio Engineering Student Kimberly Liwanag on Living the Journey
- Ksenia Rychtycka ’93 Publishes Poetry Chapbook, "A Sky Full of Wings"