Elio Leturia Presents 'No Literal' at Harold Washington Library
Through 12 posters, Leturia's graphic design exhibition uses humor to explore the use of Spanish words by American media, specifically the correct use of accent marks, the letter “ñ” (eñe), the differences between gender when using articles, and the “danger” when translating words phonetically. The exhibition is in celebration of 2017 Hispanic Heritage Month, and can be viewed in the library’s 3rd floor exhibit cases.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia