Elio Leturia Presents 'No Literal' at Harold Washington Library
Through 12 posters, Leturia's graphic design exhibition uses humor to explore the use of Spanish words by American media, specifically the correct use of accent marks, the letter “ñ” (eñe), the differences between gender when using articles, and the “danger” when translating words phonetically. The exhibition is in celebration of 2017 Hispanic Heritage Month, and can be viewed in the library’s 3rd floor exhibit cases.
- Columbia Renegades Coach Begins First-Ever Quidditch Scholarship to Help Promote Diversity
- Art and Art History Faculty Member on Documenting Difficult Times
- An Expert in Her Field: Associate Professor Katie Paciga on COVID-19, Children, and Screen Time
- Adjunct Instructor and Academy Award Nominee John Hancock on Fearlessness, Directing, and the Next Chapter
- Columbia Faculty Member Wins Awards for Broadway Show