Excellence in Teaching Award Presentations To Be Held May 24
Associate Provost for Faculty Research and Development Ames Hawkins invites Columbia faculty and staff to attend the first ever Excellence in Teaching Award Presentations on Wednesday, May 24, with a reception to follow.
As a way of publicly highlighting the collective commitment to quality education here at Columbia, all four finalists will deliver presentations regarding how they implement their own core teaching values into class activities and assignments. Provost Stan Wearden will announce two winners (one part-time and one full-time) no later than June 1, 2017.
Kristi Bramlett, Theatre
Meghann Wilkinson, Dance
Ann Gunkel, Humanities, History, and Social Sciences
Nicole Spigner, English
Excellence in Teaching Award Presentations
Wednesday, May 24
600 S. Michigan Ave.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia