Graduate Studies Administrative Assistant Bethany Brownholtz Collaborates With Creative Arts Therapies Alum
Graduate Studies administrative assistant Bethany Brownholtz collaborated with Creative Arts Therapies alum Ashley Fargnoli ’14 to create What Was Your Country: A Refugee Story. Brownholtz and Fargnoli worked with refugee Asaddullah Rahimi to create an oral history that documented his journey from Afghanistan to the United States. The narrative is transcribed from the oral accounts of his experience and includes interpreted interviews and transcripts. The project took two years to complete and is currently available in an English and Dari version. An audio version will be available later this year.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format