Laurence Minsky’s New Book Advertising Under One Hour
Advertising Under One Hour is a short text that evaluates and covers the history of advertising through understanding key players,
Laurence is the co-author of Audio Branding: Using Sound to Build Your Brand and The Activation Imperative: How to Build Your Brand and Business by Inspiring Action and the author of How to Succeed in Advertising When All You Have is Talent.
- Columbia Renegades Coach Begins First-Ever Quidditch Scholarship to Help Promote Diversity
- Art and Art History Faculty Member on Documenting Difficult Times
- An Expert in Her Field: Associate Professor Katie Paciga on COVID-19, Children, and Screen Time
- Adjunct Instructor and Academy Award Nominee John Hancock on Fearlessness, Directing, and the Next Chapter
- Columbia Faculty Member Wins Awards for Broadway Show