Robert Watkins Presented at the Association for Political Theory Annual Conference
Humanities, History, and Social Sciences Associate Professor Robert Watkins presented at the 2018 Association for Political Theory Conference. There, Watkins presented his paper titled “Human Capital in Contemporary Film: The Case of La Loi du Marché / The Measure of a Man.” His presentation was part of a panel on “Enacting Alternative Economies,” along with three other presenters.
The 2018 Association for Political Theory Conference considered papers on all topics in political theory, political philosophy, and their cognate disciplines, from scholars working in any field at any institution.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format