Undoing Racism Workshop and Follow-Up Sessions Announced
This year, in continuation toward Columbia College Chicago’s goal to become an anti-racist institution, the Academic Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) office is offering another two-day Undoing Racism Workshop. Held by the People's Institute for Survival and Beyond, the workshops will be held on October 18-19. They are available for faculty and staff who have not yet participated. There are a limited number of spaces left.
For those that have taken the workshop, the DEI office will send out registration information about two Unpacking the Undoing Racism Workshop follow-up sessions, to be held on October 11 and November 14, both from 12-1:15 p.m. DEI Co-Directors Raquel Monroe and Folayemi Wilson are also available during their DEI open office hours the first, second, and fourth Wednesdays of the month between 10:30 a.m.–12 p.m.
For more information, visit the DEI website.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia