Emma Draves Presents “The Quiet Hours” at Dovetail Studios
Dance faculty member Emma Draves will present the dance performance The Quiet Hours on Friday, May 24 and Saturday, May 25 at Dovetail Studios. The Quiet Hours “explores independence and interdependence, tracking how we comfort ourselves in the quiet hours of the day.” The evening-length premiere intersects the banal, bizarre, and beautiful of everyday experiences. The performance features Dance alums Noelle Awadallah ’18, Chloe Grace Michels ’15, and Andy Slavin, with an original composition by Bob Garrett.
Dovetail Studios offers classes in a variety of styles. The Quiet Hours dance performance takes place on Friday, May 24 and Saturday, May 25. Tickets for students and seniors are $12, and tickets for general admission are $15. More information and ticket purchase options for The Quiet Hours can be found here.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format