Emma Draves Presents “The Quiet Hours” at Dovetail Studios
Dance faculty member Emma Draves will present the dance performance The Quiet Hours on Friday, May 24 and Saturday, May 25 at Dovetail Studios. The Quiet Hours “explores independence and interdependence, tracking how we comfort ourselves in the quiet hours of the day.” The evening-length premiere intersects the banal, bizarre, and beautiful of everyday experiences. The performance features Dance alums Noelle Awadallah ’18, Chloe Grace Michels ’15, and Andy Slavin, with an original composition by Bob Garrett.
Dovetail Studios offers classes in a variety of styles. The Quiet Hours dance performance takes place on Friday, May 24 and Saturday, May 25. Tickets for students and seniors are $12, and tickets for general admission are $15. More information and ticket purchase options for The Quiet Hours can be found here.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia