Introducing the Shape What's Next Digital Ad Campaign
Columbia College Chicago has launched its first-ever, national digital advertising campaign to help build on our Fall 2019 recruitment success. The campaign, which will appear on Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube from now until January, features students who will Shape What’s Next in their chosen fields.
The ads feature three programs and capture the essence of what it means to be at Columbia, in the heart of Chicago. The video ads will lead prospective students in 20 key markets to a newly developed landing page that serves to generate leads for Columbia’s Admissions team. There, a video provides prospects a glimpse into additional Columbia offerings.
This Spring, the digital campaign will be supplemented with targeted, outdoor advertising near creative fields-focused high schools across the country as well as ad placements online and print publications aimed to reach employers and opinion shapers in various industries.
Enrollment Management and Strategic Communications and External Relations will expand the campaign to produce more videos and ads featuring additional programs, faculty, student and alumni success stories, and employer testimonials.
- Journalist Danny Fenster ’09 Detained in Myanmar
- Pax Helgesen ’15 on the Road to Creating Audio for Games
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia