Associate Professor Sam Weller and Author Neil Gaiman will Host Talk for Big Book Weekend
English and Creative Writing Associate Professor Sam Weller, the authorized biographer of Ray Bradbury, will host a “Big Book Weekend” with author Neil Gaiman to celebrate Ray Bradbury’s 100th birthday. Weller and Gaiman will talk about Bradbury’s influence on culture, art and creativity and on their experiences as writers for about an hour.
Big Book Weekend is a literary festival Running from May 8 to 10 on bigbookweekend.com. The festival will feature 27 author events, each of which should have taken place at one of this year’s now cancelled or postponed literary festivals.
To attend, all you need to do is register on myvlf.com and then go to their virtual theatre to enjoy the talks!
Here’s a promo video for the talk:
- Social Justice Through the Lens
- Columbia College Chicago Hosts 4th Annual Black Arts Festival
- Community at the Heart of Columbia: Musician Hannah Pope Takes the Plunge
- A One-of-a-Kind Ride: Associate Professor Peg Murphy on Communication at Columbia College Chicago
- Transfer Student Vashon Jordan Wants You to Take the Leap