Ames Hawkins and Jessica Jacobs Receive Awards, Accolades for These are Love(d) Letters
Ames Hawkins, Associate Provost for Faculty Research and Development and a Professor of English and Creative Writing, and Jessica Jacobs, Associate Professor in the Business & Entrepreneurship Department, continue to receive recognition on their recent collaborative work, These are Love(d) Letters.
Written by Hawkins and designed by Jacobs, the memoir has received three notable awards since its publication by Wayne State University Press last September.
It also received a Gold 2019 Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Award in the LGBTQ+ (Adult Nonfiction) category.
For more information, visit the publisher’s website here.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format