CTVA Faculty Brent Kado Awarded Individual Artists Program Grant
Columbia College Chicago is proud to announce that CTVA faculty Brent Kado has been awarded an Individual Artists Program Grant from the city of Chicago for his crime docuseries podcast “Who Killed Laurel Jean Mitchell?”
The podcast uncovers the connection between a deadly cult and local law enforcement in a rural Indiana community nearly a half-century after the brutal murder of a young girl from the area.
This Individual Artists Program Grant for the project comes on the heels of Kado winning a Columbia College Chicago Faculty Development Grant last year. The project was previously optioned by Columbia alum Amberlee Mucha through Indigo Films. Find updates for the project by following @flowfeelfilms on Instagram.
- AAA Alum Patrick Tumulty on Pivoting to Chase the Dream
- Faculty, Alum on Her Full Circle Experience at Columbia College Chicago
- Yulia Yrkoski on Illustration and Staying True to Yourself
- Audio Engineering Student Kimberly Liwanag on Living the Journey
- Ksenia Rychtycka ’93 Publishes Poetry Chapbook, "A Sky Full of Wings"