Collaborative Student Documentary about COVID Now Available on Itunes
Columbia College Chicago is pleased to announce that the student documentary Living in a Time of COVID, created at the beginning of the worldwide coronavirus pandemic and authored by the radio and audio documentary capstone class in Spring 2020, is now available on Itunes.
The documentaryincludes several stories of everyday people dealing with the effects of the virus, including families dealing with members who’ve contracted Covid-19, medical professionals, first responders, a woman trying to raise a toddler, athletes with dreams on hold, an immigrant family, conspiracy theories, and graduating students facing uncertain futures.
The team was led by Associate Professor David Berner, who teaches in the Radio Program of Columbia College Chicago's Communication Department, and was an interdisciplinary, collaborative effort to showcase the
- Adjunct Instructor and Academy Award Nominee John Hancock on Fearlessness, Directing, and the Next Chapter
- Columbia Faculty Member Wins Awards for Broadway Show
- From a Wild Zapper to Assistant Professor: How Matthew Andersen Found His Way to Columbia
- Game Developer Autumn Scruggs '20 on the New World of Game Developing
- Ears Wide Open: Perfecting the Art of Listening in Creative Communities