Collaborative Student Documentary about COVID Now Available on Itunes
Columbia College Chicago is pleased to announce that the student documentary Living in a Time of COVID, created at the beginning of the worldwide coronavirus pandemic and authored by the radio and audio documentary capstone class in Spring 2020, is now available on Itunes.
The documentaryincludes several stories of everyday people dealing with the effects of the virus, including families dealing with members who’ve contracted Covid-19, medical professionals, first responders, a woman trying to raise a toddler, athletes with dreams on hold, an immigrant family, conspiracy theories, and graduating students facing uncertain futures.
The team was led by Associate Professor David Berner, who teaches in the Radio Program of Columbia College Chicago's Communication Department, and was an interdisciplinary, collaborative effort to showcase the
- Pax Helgesen ’15 on the Road to Creating Audio for Games
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced