Columbia Students Support Operation Tone-Up
Columbia students Celia Knox and Allison Thompson, who met in a Special Events and Promotions class taught by Columbia faculty member Jane Canepa, are proud to be working with Operation Tone-Up.
Operation Tone-Up offers daily nutrition and structured exercise lessons that can be accessed online. Operation Tone-Up is aimed at helping parents, teachers, and students establish healthy lifestyles while adapting to working and learning from home. This interactive online program can be accessed through https://operationtoneup.com/.
As a part of working with Operation Tone-Up, the Jammin' With Jane Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Jamminwithjane) will be hosting Tony Lamka on Thursday, June 25th, at 2pm CST. Lamka is the founder of non-profit Accept the Challenge, and is a leader in the prevention of childhood obesity/diabetes. He will be present to answer questions regarding the benefits of maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle during the COVID-19 pandemic. All are welcome!
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format