Columbia Students Support Operation Tone-Up
Columbia students Celia Knox and Allison Thompson, who met in a Special Events and Promotions class taught by Columbia faculty member Jane Canepa, are proud to be working with Operation Tone-Up.
Operation Tone-Up offers daily nutrition and structured exercise lessons that can be accessed online. Operation Tone-Up is aimed at helping parents, teachers, and students establish healthy lifestyles while adapting to working and learning from home. This interactive online program can be accessed through https://operationtoneup.com/.
As a part of working with Operation Tone-Up, the Jammin' With Jane Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Jamminwithjane) will be hosting Tony Lamka on Thursday, June 25th, at 2pm CST. Lamka is the founder of non-profit Accept the Challenge, and is a leader in the prevention of childhood obesity/diabetes. He will be present to answer questions regarding the benefits of maintaining a healthy and fit lifestyle during the COVID-19 pandemic. All are welcome!
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia
- Alexis Kirkpatrick BA ’22 Publishes Story “Mr. Forget- Me-Not?"
- Nick Olson BA ’14 Publishes first Novel, Here’s Waldo