Emma Draves to Premier "The Nearest Place"
Adjunct dance faculty member Emma Draves will premier her newest performance, "The Nearest Place," at the end of the month.
The show, presented by Draves and Project Bound Dance and featuring the music of Thor Bremer & Stephanie Young, promises to exhibit a "cozy evening of music and dance exploring themes of safety, hibernation, intimacy, and empathy."
The split-bill will include a mix of new and previous works, with Draves premiering "Succour" and "With Every Breath I Die."
The evening also features live music from collaborating artists Thor Bremer and Stephanie Young of Nine Worlds Ensemble.
The performance will be held at Links Hall, 3111 N Western Ave, and runs from February 28 to March 1, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. each night.
Tickets are $18 for General Admission and $15 for Student/Senior Admission. For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.projectbound.dance.
- Russell Gunn on the Trumpet and Building a Life in Music
- Jessie Ann Foley MFA ’12 Publishes Fourth Book, You Know I’m No Good
- Business and Entrepreneurship Faculty Member Inspires Students to Redefine Marketing, Become Creative Change Agents
- Instructor Ryan Black Explores the Wide World of Audio Engineering
- Jerakah Greene ’20 Follows Their Passion to Hometown Following Graduation