Associate Professor Elio Leturia Releases New Book
Journalism Associate Professor Elio Leturia designed the book “XVI Concurso Nacional de Nacimientos” (XVI National Nativity Contest) that was published last December by the Instituto Cultural, Teatral y Social (ICTYS) in Lima, Perú.
The 80-page book showcases the work of 68 Peruvian artists who interpret their vision of the Christian Nativity through different media that include ceramics, stone, textiles, alabaster, wood, walnut seeds, gourds, pâpier maché, sterling silver, glass, among others. The artists come from all states in Peru.
The book was sponsored by the Peruvian Ministry of Culture and the Catholic University of Peru. It was also supported by the Peruvian Ministry of Tourism and External Trade.
For more information, contact Elio Leturia directly at email@example.com.
- Columbia’s Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Marketing Campaign Features the Artwork of Two Alums
- CTVA Alumni to Have Film Shown at NYC Indie Theatre Film Festival
- Two Columbia College Chicago Fashion Students Win Fashion Scholarship Fund Awards
- AAA Alum Patrick Tumulty on Pivoting to Chase the Dream
- Faculty, Alum on Her Full Circle Experience at Columbia College Chicago