Associate Professor Elio Leturia Releases New Book
Journalism Associate Professor Elio Leturia designed the book “XVI Concurso Nacional de Nacimientos” (XVI National Nativity Contest) that was published last December by the Instituto Cultural, Teatral y Social (ICTYS) in Lima, Perú.
The 80-page book showcases the work of 68 Peruvian artists who interpret their vision of the Christian Nativity through different media that include ceramics, stone, textiles, alabaster, wood, walnut seeds, gourds, pâpier maché, sterling silver, glass, among others. The artists come from all states in Peru.
The book was sponsored by the Peruvian Ministry of Culture and the Catholic University of Peru. It was also supported by the Peruvian Ministry of Tourism and External Trade.
For more information, contact Elio Leturia directly at email@example.com.
- The Museum of Contemporary Photography: A Hidden Gem
- Social Justice Through the Lens
- Columbia College Chicago Hosts 4th Annual Black Arts Festival
- Community at the Heart of Columbia: Musician Hannah Pope Takes the Plunge
- A One-of-a-Kind Ride: Associate Professor Peg Murphy on Communication at Columbia College Chicago