Catalyst Magazine recognized with Award of Excellence
Columbia College Chicago is pleased to announce the annual University & College Designers Association (UCDA) Design Awards has given Columbia’s Catalyst Magazine an Award of Excellence.
Winning entries will be exhibited on the website and at the UCDA Design Conference that will take place in Denver, Colorado, October 2-5, 2021.
The student-run Catalyst Magazine was created in a course (College Magazine Workshop) co-taught by Guy Villa, Jr. (Design) and Betsy Edgerton (Journalism).
- Filmmaker Thavary Krouch, MFA ’13, Wants You to Know You are a Success
- English and Creative Writing Department Introduces New Literary magazine, Allium, A Journal of Poetry & Prose
- Columbia College Chicago Announces 2021-22 Art Now! Lecture Series
- Fashion Expert Flora Brunetti is Back: On Teaching, Mentoring, and Taking Good Risks
- Aleksei Borovikov MFA ’22 Gets Class and Passion Projects Noticed in Film Festivals