Columbia Senior Wins $10,000 Live Nation + Music Forward Foundation Scholarship
Columbia College Chicago senior and Business and Entrepreneurship major Tandrea Hawkins was recently presented with a $10,000 Tiffany Green Operator Scholarship, an award established by Live Nation to support women pursuing careers in live entertainment.
Hawkins, who is in the Business and Entrepreneurship’s Artist Management program and is working on a minor in Hip Hop studies, has been producing live events since high school. She holds a 3.9 GPA and has served as an artist relations intern at Music Forward Foundation and as a social media intern at Chicago’s WVON radio station. Hawkins is also the cofounder of Fusion of Light Entertainment, a platform for college students, by college students dedicated to showcasing young underground artists in Chicago.
- Journalist Danny Fenster ’09 Detained in Myanmar
- Pax Helgesen ’15 on the Road to Creating Audio for Games
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia