Columbia’s Theatre Department, the MoCP, and WCRX Present #HereToo Podcast Season 3
In an exciting collaboration with the Museum of Contemporary Photography (MoCP), the Theatre Department, and WCRX, the #HereToo Podcast, Season 3: Columbia College Chicago is a deeper investigation of the topics brought forth in the recent mainstage production of #HereToo-Columbia College Chicago and American Origami.
Inspired in part by the work still on view through February 22 at the MoCP in their current exhibition American Epidemic: Guns in the United States, the podcast features interviews with the directors Barbara Pitts McAdams and Jimmy Maize, photographer Andres Gonzalez, the cast, and gun control activists and organizers, among others. Previous seasons of the podcast have featured conversations about other iterations of the theater performance as well as the gun violence prevention movement. The #HereToo Podcast can be accessed on Apple, Spotify, and Google podcasts platforms.
- Columbia Hosts First Student-Programmed Gala to Raise Money for Scholarships
- Transfer Student Trisa Colon on Building a Future as a Returning Learner
- Student Event Producer Iridian Fierro on Scholarships and Achieving Her Dreams
- Student Finds Inspiration and Motivation Through Event Collaboration
- Singer and Music Instructor G. Thomas Allen Celebrates Second GRAMMY Nominated Project