Columbia’s Business and Entrepreneurship Department to Host Annual Industry Night Event
The Business and Entrepreneurship Department at Columbia College Chicago hosts an Industry Night event each semester where business and entrepreneurship professionals speak to the Columbia community about the field.
This semester’s Industry Night event is the panel discussion “BUSE Industry Conversations: What’s the Hype about NFTs?” through which NFT artist Mister Goldie and students Mackenzie Iles and Calvin Ringenbach will join Business and Entrepreneurship faculty member Justin Sinkovich for a conversation about NFTs—what they are and how they’re emerging on the contemporary art market.
If you’re interested in learning more about how artists like Columbia Arts Management and Graphic Design student Elise Swopes are earning a living by selling NFTs, join us for this year’s Industry Night event. “BUSE Industry Conversations: What’s the Hype about NFTs?” is open to the public and will take place in-person on Thursday, April 28 at 12:30 p.m. CT at 624 S. Michigan Ave. in room 602. Register to attend the event in-person here. The panel discussion will also be available over Zoom. Click here to sign up for the Zoom event.
- Dance and Cultural Studies Alum Brianna Heath '17 on the Importance of Listening to Your Genuine Self
- Pinball Wizard Jessica Durbala '21 Launches Her First Game
- Art History Assistant Professor Onur Öztürk on Architecture, Decolonization, and Our Intertwined World
- Alum Mary Kate Ashe '19 Promotes Accessibility at SXSW
- SXSW: Columbia College Chicago Students Experience the Ultimate Field Trip