2018 Year in Review: Shape What’s Next
The stories in the Year in Review affirm the fundamental importance of Columbia College Chicago’s efforts to, in the words of the 2015 Strategic Plan, “strategically position the college around its distinctive value and raise the bar of our collective aspiration.”
As always, The Year in Review is a celebration of Columbia’s people—the students finding their way as aspiring creative practitioners; the faculty whose teaching and creative activity form the core of the academic enterprise; and alumni who share what they do with the world. Behind their endeavors lies the hard work and dedication of staff, trustees, and administrators, as well as the support of donors and other key partners.
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia
- Alexis Kirkpatrick BA ’22 Publishes Story “Mr. Forget- Me-Not?"
- Nick Olson BA ’14 Publishes first Novel, Here’s Waldo