2018 Year in Review: Shape What’s Next
The stories in the Year in Review affirm the fundamental importance of Columbia College Chicago’s efforts to, in the words of the 2015 Strategic Plan, “strategically position the college around its distinctive value and raise the bar of our collective aspiration.”
As always, The Year in Review is a celebration of Columbia’s people—the students finding their way as aspiring creative practitioners; the faculty whose teaching and creative activity form the core of the academic enterprise; and alumni who share what they do with the world. Behind their endeavors lies the hard work and dedication of staff, trustees, and administrators, as well as the support of donors and other key partners.
- Eric Rutherford ’17 on Music, Songwriting, and Fulfilling Dreams
- Christian Cook ’19 Publishes First Novel, “I Hate Gray”
- Columbia Renegades Coach Begins First-Ever Quidditch Scholarship to Help Promote Diversity
- Art and Art History Faculty Member on Documenting Difficult Times
- An Expert in Her Field: Associate Professor Katie Paciga on COVID-19, Children, and Screen Time