Photos at Noon: Landscape and Place
The Museum of Contemporary Photography will host Photos at Noon: Landscape and Place on Friday, August 17. This event features a mini-course that will focus on the construction of landscape images from some of the best museum works, which are normally housed in the museum’s archives.
Curator of Academic Programs and Collections Kristin Taylor will lead the mini-course, concentrating on different approaches to the many genres of landscape photography, including work from the mid-twentieth century to the present.
Friday, August 17
Museum of Contemporary Photography
600 S. Michigan Ave.
- Jim DeRogatis and His New Book Make the Case Against R. Kelly
- A Philosopher and a Psychologist Discuss "The Emotional Mind"
- Columbia’s Newly Tenured Faculty
- "It's About the Girls": Journalist Jim DeRogatis Takes on R. Kelly
- Intersectionality at the Heart of the 4th Annual Chicago Feminist Film Festival