Cory Henry Residency Concert
Keyboardist, producer, and Music Department Artist-in-Residence Cory Henry will cap off his weeklong residency at Columbia with a Residency Concert at the Music Center Friday, March 15. Henry will perform a medley of original compositions, including work from his Grammy Award-winning collective Snarky Puppy, and will perform with several of Columbia's top student ensembles. Prior to the concert, Henry will spend his week of residency rehearsing with students and leading master classes.
This is Henry’s third residency as a Music Department featured artist. The Brooklyn-based jazz and gospel musician is a two-time Grammy Award-winning keybaordist and is known for his music collectives Snarky Puppy and The Funk Apostles. He has toured with artists such as Bruce Springsteen, Boyz II Men, The Roots, and gospel artists Israel Houghton, Kirk Franlin, and Yolanda Adams.
Tickets are available online at tickets.colum.edu, at the door, or by phone at 312-369-8330. Tickets are $5 for Students; $10 for faculty, staff, and family of performers; and $20 General Admission.Cory Henry Residency Concert
Friday, March 15
Music Center Concert Hall
1014 S. Michigan Ave.
- Columbia Renegades Coach Begins First-Ever Quidditch Scholarship to Help Promote Diversity
- Art and Art History Faculty Member on Documenting Difficult Times
- An Expert in Her Field: Associate Professor Katie Paciga on COVID-19, Children, and Screen Time
- Adjunct Instructor and Academy Award Nominee John Hancock on Fearlessness, Directing, and the Next Chapter
- Columbia Faculty Member Wins Awards for Broadway Show