Spring 2019 Art and Art History Department Open Studios
The Art and Art History Department undergraduate and graduate studio spaces will open to the public as part of the department’s Open Studios event. Ocurring once every semester, Open Studios invites members of the Columbia community and general public to see both finished pieces and works in progress, and to meet and engage with the department’s student artists. Light refreshments will be provided. Persons with disabilities requesting accommodations can email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.Open Studios
Friday, April 12
BFA and MFA Studio Spaces, Basement
1104 S. Wabash Ave.
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia
- Alexis Kirkpatrick BA ’22 Publishes Story “Mr. Forget- Me-Not?"
- Nick Olson BA ’14 Publishes first Novel, Here’s Waldo