Prospective Undergraduate Student Scholarships
- Columbia offers renewable scholarships - both merit and financial need-based - to transfer and incoming freshmen.
- To be considered for a talent-based scholarship, submit creative samples of work along with your undergraduate application. Please note that the portfolio submission deadline for 2018 applicants has passed, but admitted students will still be considered for Columbia's internal scholarships.
Prospective Graduate Student Scholarships
- Incoming graduate students are automatically considered for the Graduate Merit Award if they submit a complete admissions application by the application deadline in their graduate program. Award amounts are up to full tuition based on the duration of the program and the strength of the admissions application.
- International students are considered for this award.
- A Graduate Assistantship provides a full scholarship up to the number of credit hours required for a graduate student's academic program. Additionally, it provides a paid, part-time job on campus for 10 or more hours per week. Graduate Assistantships are awarded to outstanding applicants by the academic department at the time of admission.
Current Student Scholarships
- The majority of these awards are merit- and need-based and available both college-wide and within individual departments.
- Use the Scholarship Finder for comprehensive information, eligibility and application requirements for each of these scholarships.
International Student Scholarships
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or +1 312-369-7130.