The Efroymson Creative Writing Reading Series
The Efroymson Creative Writing Reading Series at Columbia College Chicago is one of the most dynamic, aesthetically diverse events of its kind in the city. Hosted by the English and Creative Writing Department, the series attracts prestigious, award-winning fiction writers, poets, and nonfiction writers who perform, engage, and educate on a myriad of topics and traditions.
The series is committed to curating critically engaged contemporary works that challenge traditional discourse and embrace culturally relevant, diverse voices. Our unique connection to the vibrant cultural and educational district in the South Loop sets the stage for some of the most fascinating, inspiring, and influential conversations on the literary arts.
Fall 2021 events: all events at 5:30 p.m.
- October 14: Jan Beatty, poetry and nonfiction (virtual reading)
- November 11: Jericho Brown, poetry (on-site reading)
- December 9: Ivy Pochoda, fiction (virtual reading)
Spring 2021 events: all events at 5:30 p.m.
- February 17: Cooper Lee (virtual reading)
- March 31: Samuel Ace (virtual reading)
- April 21: Dawnie Walton (on-site reading)
If you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com for more information.
There are no upcoming events at this time.