Jacob Chartoff’s Work With GLUCK+ Wins Citation in 2016 Residential Architect Design Awards
Before joining the staff of Columbia College Chicago as Architect and Director of Campus Planning and Construction, Jacob Chartoff was part of the design team at GLUCK+ which received a Citation in the 2016 Residential Architect Design Awards for a 6,080 square-foot Artist Retreat in Upstate New York. The 5.6 acre wooded site features a small pond, studio, and single rooms for living, working and sleeping.
The Artist Retreat, designed and built by GLUCK+ is featured in Architect Magazine.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format