Jacob Chartoff’s Work With GLUCK+ Wins Citation in 2016 Residential Architect Design Awards
Before joining the staff of Columbia College Chicago as Architect and Director of Campus Planning and Construction, Jacob Chartoff was part of the design team at GLUCK+ which received a Citation in the 2016 Residential Architect Design Awards for a 6,080 square-foot Artist Retreat in Upstate New York. The 5.6 acre wooded site features a small pond, studio, and single rooms for living, working and sleeping.
The Artist Retreat, designed and built by GLUCK+ is featured in Architect Magazine.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia