Michael K. Paxton presents at PechaKucha 20x20 Chicago Vol. 39
Michael K. Paxton, part-time faculty in the Design and Art and Art History Departments, was a featured presenter at PechaKucha Chicago Volume 39 on Sept. 6. His talk centered on the past six years of his 40 year career and highlighted his large-scale paintings, drawings of ink on drafting film and his museum-sized wall drawing installations.
- Columbia Hosts First Student-Programmed Gala to Raise Money for Scholarships
- Transfer Student Trisa Colon on Building a Future as a Returning Learner
- Student Event Producer Iridian Fierro on Scholarships and Achieving Her Dreams
- Student Finds Inspiration and Motivation Through Event Collaboration
- Singer and Music Instructor G. Thomas Allen Celebrates Second GRAMMY Nominated Project