Michael K. Paxton presents at PechaKucha 20x20 Chicago Vol. 39
Michael K. Paxton, part-time faculty in the Design and Art and Art History Departments, was a featured presenter at PechaKucha Chicago Volume 39 on Sept. 6. His talk centered on the past six years of his 40 year career and highlighted his large-scale paintings, drawings of ink on drafting film and his museum-sized wall drawing installations.
- Columbia Renegades Coach Begins First-Ever Quidditch Scholarship to Help Promote Diversity
- Art and Art History Faculty Member on Documenting Difficult Times
- An Expert in Her Field: Associate Professor Katie Paciga on COVID-19, Children, and Screen Time
- Adjunct Instructor and Academy Award Nominee John Hancock on Fearlessness, Directing, and the Next Chapter
- Columbia Faculty Member Wins Awards for Broadway Show