Michael K. Paxton presents at PechaKucha 20x20 Chicago Vol. 39
Michael K. Paxton, part-time faculty in the Design and Art and Art History Departments, was a featured presenter at PechaKucha Chicago Volume 39 on Sept. 6. His talk centered on the past six years of his 40 year career and highlighted his large-scale paintings, drawings of ink on drafting film and his museum-sized wall drawing installations.
- AAA Alum Patrick Tumulty on Pivoting to Chase the Dream
- Faculty, Alum on Her Full Circle Experience at Columbia College Chicago
- Yulia Yrkoski on Illustration and Staying True to Yourself
- Audio Engineering Student Kimberly Liwanag on Living the Journey
- Ksenia Rychtycka ’93 Publishes Poetry Chapbook, "A Sky Full of Wings"