Michael K. Paxton presents at PechaKucha 20x20 Chicago Vol. 39
Michael K. Paxton, part-time faculty in the Design and Art and Art History Departments, was a featured presenter at PechaKucha Chicago Volume 39 on Sept. 6. His talk centered on the past six years of his 40 year career and highlighted his large-scale paintings, drawings of ink on drafting film and his museum-sized wall drawing installations.
- Columbia Alums Meet With Students at NRF 2023 in New York City
- Semester in LA Amplifies Opportunities for Audio Arts and Acoustics Student
- Theatre Alum Brings Columbia Learned Skills to Center Stage
- Columbia Holds Sixth Annual Hip-Hop Festival
- 5 Questions with Columbia Alum and Trustee Staci R. Collins Jackson