Michael K. Paxton presents at PechaKucha 20x20 Chicago Vol. 39
Michael K. Paxton, part-time faculty in the Design and Art and Art History Departments, was a featured presenter at PechaKucha Chicago Volume 39 on Sept. 6. His talk centered on the past six years of his 40 year career and highlighted his large-scale paintings, drawings of ink on drafting film and his museum-sized wall drawing installations.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia