Office of the General Counsel Presents a Contract Seminar
The Office of the General Counsel invites you to a seminar on Contracts. The following topics will be discussed:
• What is a contract?
• What is a breach of contract?
• How can I effectively negotiate the business terms of a contract?
• What is the college's process for entering into contracts?
• What is the Office of the General Counsel's review process for contracts?
• Q & A: your questions answered by the college's lawyers.
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
600 S. Michigan, Room 401
(Light refreshments will be served)
1. Go to: https://iris.colum.edu/gc/default.aspx
2. Click on Register for Training.
3. Once you register you will receive acknowledgement of your registration via email.
4. You will receive a reminder via email prior to the date of the seminar for which you are registered.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format