Office of the General Counsel Presents a Contract Seminar
The Office of the General Counsel invites you to a seminar on Contracts. The following topics will be discussed:
• What is a contract?
• What is a breach of contract?
• How can I effectively negotiate the business terms of a contract?
• What is the college's process for entering into contracts?
• What is the Office of the General Counsel's review process for contracts?
• Q & A: your questions answered by the college's lawyers.
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
600 S. Michigan, Room 401
(Light refreshments will be served)
1. Go to: https://iris.colum.edu/gc/default.aspx
2. Click on Register for Training.
3. Once you register you will receive acknowledgement of your registration via email.
4. You will receive a reminder via email prior to the date of the seminar for which you are registered.