Peter Cook to Lecture at the International Festival of Deaf Folklore
Associate professor and Chair of the American Sign Language Department Peter Cook will lecture at the International Festival of Deaf Folklore.
Peter was invited to run workshops on sign language humor for members of the Deaf community, perform his work, participate in a master class with signers and take part in discussions on sign language folklore and literature.
The festival will be held at the Federal University of Santa Catarina in Florianopolis, Brazil, from December 10-13.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia