Peter Cook to Lecture at the International Festival of Deaf Folklore
Associate professor and Chair of the American Sign Language Department Peter Cook will lecture at the International Festival of Deaf Folklore.
Peter was invited to run workshops on sign language humor for members of the Deaf community, perform his work, participate in a master class with signers and take part in discussions on sign language folklore and literature.
The festival will be held at the Federal University of Santa Catarina in Florianopolis, Brazil, from December 10-13.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format