Shelby O’Hara Selected as a Winner for the Adobe MAX Contest
Graphic Design student Shelby O’Hara was selected as a winner for the Adobe MAX contest. The contest was launched to allow creatives across the United States a chance at landing a spot to attend the Adobe MAX conference. The Adobe MAX conference is a five-day event starting Saturday, October 13. The conference features several keynote speakers with over 300 sessions, labs, workshops, and
Winners were required to submit a pitch with the hashtag #GetMetoAdobeMAX that displayed their creative practices through video, graphic art, or other mediums. Watch O’Hara’s winning submission here.
- From Happy Accidents to the Manhattan School of Music
- Fashion’s Take on COVID-19
- Sahar Mustafah MFA Fiction ’13 Publishes New Novel, The Beauty of Your Face
- Interdisciplinary Alumnus Leo Selvaggio Uses Art in his COVID Experiments for the Common Good
- Weihua Li Focuses on Teaching and Research While at Columbia