Shelby O’Hara Selected as a Winner for the Adobe MAX Contest
Graphic Design student Shelby O’Hara was selected as a winner for the Adobe MAX contest. The contest was launched to allow creatives across the United States a chance at landing a spot to attend the Adobe MAX conference. The Adobe MAX conference is a five-day event starting Saturday, October 13. The conference features several keynote speakers with over 300 sessions, labs, workshops, and
Winners were required to submit a pitch with the hashtag #GetMetoAdobeMAX that displayed their creative practices through video, graphic art, or other mediums. Watch O’Hara’s winning submission here.
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia
- Cartoons That Make You Think: Political Cartoon Contest 2021 Winners Announced
- Columbia Student-Run “Hokin Honors” Exhibit Returns in Virtual Format