Chicago Reader Features Work of Graduate Student Julia Arredondo
Julia Arredondo, a Columbia College Chicago graduate student and current Weisman award recipient, was recently featured in a Chicago Reader article, When Sex, Work, and Art Collide. The article discusses her project, No More Lazy Lover Altar, a portable altar that utilizes projection as a form of prayer.
Arredondo’s artwork is on display at The Arcade gallery as part of the Weisman Award Exhibition through February 11, 2020.
The Albert P. Weisman Award helps Columbia Chicago College undergraduate and graduate students complete art and media projects.
- Digital Careers in the New Normal
- Luther Hughes BA ’16 Has Been Awarded Numerous Prizes in 2020
- Caroline Harris MFA ’21 Publishes Short Story "Alchemist's Coffee" in Showbear Family Circus
- Lupita Diaz Donato on Becoming Herself Through Music
- Fashion Alum Javy Solano '17 on Developing his Brand and Moving Forward with Confidence