Fashion Design Alumnus to Appear on Bravo’s Project Runway
Columbia College Chicago Fashion Design alumnus, Delvin McCray ‘16, will appear on season 18 of Bravo’s hit show, Project Runway, which premieres December 5.
While enrolled at Columbia College, McCray was recognized with several honors for his work at various fashion competitions including the Richard Driehaus Design Initiative, the AGG Sustainable Fashion Show, the Stanley Paul Fellowship Scholarship, the Chicago Fashion Foundation Fashion Competition, and Autohaus: Launch Driving Fashion Forward Competition.
McCray launched his brand in 2016. His showroom, located in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood, offers luxury retail and couture garments. His clothes have been featured in the February, March, and April 2019 issues of British Vogue.
Project Runway will air on Bravo Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. CST.
- Digital Careers in the New Normal
- Luther Hughes BA ’16 Has Been Awarded Numerous Prizes in 2020
- Caroline Harris MFA ’21 Publishes Short Story "Alchemist's Coffee" in Showbear Family Circus
- Lupita Diaz Donato on Becoming Herself Through Music
- Fashion Alum Javy Solano '17 on Developing his Brand and Moving Forward with Confidence