Fashion Design Alumnus to Appear on Bravo’s Project Runway
Columbia College Chicago Fashion Design alumnus, Delvin McCray ‘16, will appear on season 18 of Bravo’s hit show, Project Runway, which premieres December 5.
While enrolled at Columbia College, McCray was recognized with several honors for his work at various fashion competitions including the Richard Driehaus Design Initiative, the AGG Sustainable Fashion Show, the Stanley Paul Fellowship Scholarship, the Chicago Fashion Foundation Fashion Competition, and Autohaus: Launch Driving Fashion Forward Competition.
McCray launched his brand in 2016. His showroom, located in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood, offers luxury retail and couture garments. His clothes have been featured in the February, March, and April 2019 issues of British Vogue.
Project Runway will air on Bravo Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. CST.
- Journalist Danny Fenster ’09 Detained in Myanmar
- Pax Helgesen ’15 on the Road to Creating Audio for Games
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia