Fashion Design Alumnus to Appear on Bravo’s Project Runway
Columbia College Chicago Fashion Design alumnus, Delvin McCray ‘16, will appear on season 18 of Bravo’s hit show, Project Runway, which premieres December 5.
While enrolled at Columbia College, McCray was recognized with several honors for his work at various fashion competitions including the Richard Driehaus Design Initiative, the AGG Sustainable Fashion Show, the Stanley Paul Fellowship Scholarship, the Chicago Fashion Foundation Fashion Competition, and Autohaus: Launch Driving Fashion Forward Competition.
McCray launched his brand in 2016. His showroom, located in Chicago’s Bridgeport neighborhood, offers luxury retail and couture garments. His clothes have been featured in the February, March, and April 2019 issues of British Vogue.
Project Runway will air on Bravo Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. CST.
- Keith Walker is Just Getting Started
- Jim DeRogatis Has Been “Writin' the same stories over and over and over again*” Resulting in Lifetime’s Docuseries “Surviving R. Kelly”
- Associate Professor Michelle Yates Receives Illinois Arts Council Agency Grant for Documentary Rebel Bells
- Columbia College Chicago Adjunct Professor and MFA Alum Kate Wisel Publishes Thesis Project
- Civic Media Wednesday: A New Free Evening Workshop Series at Columbia College Chicago