Laurence Minsky Examines Global Brand Management in New Book
“Global Brand Management: A Guide to Developing, Building & Managing an International Brand” was published in the UK, Europe, & ROW on November 3 and in the United States on November 26. The textbook was co-written with advertising professional and University of Chicago adjunct professor Ilan Geva. In the book, Minsky and Geva explore why it's “critical for all brands to develop elasticity and adapt to different territories, audiences and contexts.”
Additionally, Harvard Business Review in September published Minsky’s ninth article for the magazine, titled “Are You at Risk of a Mid-Career Rut.” The piece focuses on questions mid-career professionals should be asking themselves and was one of their more popular articles at the time of its release.
- Digital Careers in the New Normal
- Luther Hughes BA ’16 Has Been Awarded Numerous Prizes in 2020
- Caroline Harris MFA ’21 Publishes Short Story "Alchemist's Coffee" in Showbear Family Circus
- Lupita Diaz Donato on Becoming Herself Through Music
- Fashion Alum Javy Solano '17 on Developing his Brand and Moving Forward with Confidence