Laurence Minsky Examines Global Brand Management in New Book
“Global Brand Management: A Guide to Developing, Building & Managing an International Brand” was published in the UK, Europe, & ROW on November 3 and in the United States on November 26. The textbook was co-written with advertising professional and University of Chicago adjunct professor Ilan Geva. In the book, Minsky and Geva explore why it's “critical for all brands to develop elasticity and adapt to different territories, audiences and contexts.”
Additionally, Harvard Business Review in September published Minsky’s ninth article for the magazine, titled “Are You at Risk of a Mid-Career Rut.” The piece focuses on questions mid-career professionals should be asking themselves and was one of their more popular articles at the time of its release.
- Keith Walker is Just Getting Started
- Jim DeRogatis Has Been “Writin' the same stories over and over and over again*” Resulting in Lifetime’s Docuseries “Surviving R. Kelly”
- Associate Professor Michelle Yates Receives Illinois Arts Council Agency Grant for Documentary Rebel Bells
- Columbia College Chicago Adjunct Professor and MFA Alum Kate Wisel Publishes Thesis Project
- Civic Media Wednesday: A New Free Evening Workshop Series at Columbia College Chicago