Laurence Minsky Examines Global Brand Management in New Book
“Global Brand Management: A Guide to Developing, Building & Managing an International Brand” was published in the UK, Europe, & ROW on November 3 and in the United States on November 26. The textbook was co-written with advertising professional and University of Chicago adjunct professor Ilan Geva. In the book, Minsky and Geva explore why it's “critical for all brands to develop elasticity and adapt to different territories, audiences and contexts.”
Additionally, Harvard Business Review in September published Minsky’s ninth article for the magazine, titled “Are You at Risk of a Mid-Career Rut.” The piece focuses on questions mid-career professionals should be asking themselves and was one of their more popular articles at the time of its release.
- Journalist Danny Fenster ’09 Detained in Myanmar
- Pax Helgesen ’15 on the Road to Creating Audio for Games
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia