Photography Alumnus Receives Diane Dammeyer Fellowship
For more than a decade, Jonathan Castillo MFA `19 has been creating beautifully lit portraits of unsuspecting drivers in the City of Angels. The series, Car Culture features people driving in cars, engrossed in thought, suspended in time.
Last month The New Yorker magazine featured his work in an article, A Candid Look at the Drivers of Los Angeles.
- Fashion Expert Flora Brunetti is Back: On Teaching, Mentoring, and Taking Good Risks
- Aleksei Borovikov MFA ’22 Gets Class and Passion Projects Noticed in Film Festivals
- Taz Johnson ’19 on Audio Arts and Acoustics and Persevering through the Pandemic
- Journalist Danny Fenster ’09 Detained in Myanmar
- Pax Helgesen ’15 on the Road to Creating Audio for Games