Photography Alumnus Receives Diane Dammeyer Fellowship
For more than a decade, Jonathan Castillo MFA `19 has been creating beautifully lit portraits of unsuspecting drivers in the City of Angels. The series, Car Culture features people driving in cars, engrossed in thought, suspended in time.
Last month The New Yorker magazine featured his work in an article, A Candid Look at the Drivers of Los Angeles.
- Digital Careers in the New Normal
- Luther Hughes BA ’16 Has Been Awarded Numerous Prizes in 2020
- Caroline Harris MFA ’21 Publishes Short Story "Alchemist's Coffee" in Showbear Family Circus
- Lupita Diaz Donato on Becoming Herself Through Music
- Fashion Alum Javy Solano '17 on Developing his Brand and Moving Forward with Confidence