Photography Alumnus Receives Diane Dammeyer Fellowship
For more than a decade, Jonathan Castillo MFA `19 has been creating beautifully lit portraits of unsuspecting drivers in the City of Angels. The series, Car Culture features people driving in cars, engrossed in thought, suspended in time.
Last month The New Yorker magazine featured his work in an article, A Candid Look at the Drivers of Los Angeles.
- Columbia Alums Meet With Students at NRF 2023 in New York City
- Semester in LA Amplifies Opportunities for Audio Arts and Acoustics Student
- Theatre Alum Brings Columbia Learned Skills to Center Stage
- Columbia Holds Sixth Annual Hip-Hop Festival
- 5 Questions with Columbia Alum and Trustee Staci R. Collins Jackson