Photography Alumnus Receives Diane Dammeyer Fellowship
For more than a decade, Jonathan Castillo MFA `19 has been creating beautifully lit portraits of unsuspecting drivers in the City of Angels. The series, Car Culture features people driving in cars, engrossed in thought, suspended in time.
Last month The New Yorker magazine featured his work in an article, A Candid Look at the Drivers of Los Angeles.
- Journalist Danny Fenster ’09 Detained in Myanmar
- Pax Helgesen ’15 on the Road to Creating Audio for Games
- Photography Alum, Guggenheim Fellow on How Columbia Helped Shape and Inform Her Practice
- “Artists and Models” Exhibition: Students Across Campus Tell the Story of the South Side Community Art Center
- Association for Popular Music Education is Breaking New Ground at Columbia