Photography Alumnus Receives Diane Dammeyer Fellowship
For more than a decade, Jonathan Castillo MFA `19 has been creating beautifully lit portraits of unsuspecting drivers in the City of Angels. The series, Car Culture features people driving in cars, engrossed in thought, suspended in time.
Last month The New Yorker magazine featured his work in an article, A Candid Look at the Drivers of Los Angeles.
- Keith Walker is Just Getting Started
- Jim DeRogatis Has Been “Writin' the same stories over and over and over again*” Resulting in Lifetime’s Docuseries “Surviving R. Kelly”
- Associate Professor Michelle Yates Receives Illinois Arts Council Agency Grant for Documentary Rebel Bells
- Columbia College Chicago Adjunct Professor and MFA Alum Kate Wisel Publishes Thesis Project
- Civic Media Wednesday: A New Free Evening Workshop Series at Columbia College Chicago