Any Given Day to premier at 57th Chicago International Film Festival
Any Given Day, a film directed by Cinema and Television Arts Instructor Margaret Byrne and funded in-part by a Columbia PT faculty development grant, will have its US premiere at the 57th Chicago International Film Festival.
The film follows Chicagoans Angela, Daniel, and Dimitar as the trio participates in a probation program established for people with mental illnesses who have committed “crimes of survival.”
It will be available to view virtually (Oct 14-24) and in person on October 20th and 23rd.
Tickets are available here: https://www.chicagofilmfestival.com/event/any-given-day/
- Columbia Hosts First Student-Programmed Gala to Raise Money for Scholarships
- Transfer Student Trisa Colon on Building a Future as a Returning Learner
- Student Event Producer Iridian Fierro on Scholarships and Achieving Her Dreams
- Student Finds Inspiration and Motivation Through Event Collaboration
- Singer and Music Instructor G. Thomas Allen Celebrates Second GRAMMY Nominated Project